This Friday I’m offering 7 great sobriety blogs for you or someone you know suffering from alcoholism or loving someone suffering from alcoholism. May God bless you!
1. Ellie at Crying Out Now, One Crafty Mother and The Bubble Hour — Ellie has done more, IMHO helping women trying to recover from alcoholism than any other woman of my generation on the planet. How do you like that for a recommendation? Her experience, strength and hope really are “all that.”
2. Heather King at Shirt of Flame is a contemplative and sober Catholic–her writings show up in one of my favorite morning prayer books (Magnificat).
3. Three sober women bloggers: Julie at Sober Julie — recovering alcoholic mother in Canada and an ardent follower of Christ. And Guinevere Gets Sober is a top ranked blog for women in sobriety. And another, The Act of Returning to Normal. And another: Sober In October.
4. Andrea at Your Kick Ass Life — “Kick Ass” hence the headline for this post—Andrea has been helping women reach their potential for years and eventually came to terms with her own dependence on alcohol.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW TO ADD YOUR OWN FAVORITE RECOVERY BLOGS 🙂 the more the merrier.
- A decade of sobriety. (makingthetrek.wordpress.com)
- 1 Month: Chips, Sponsors and the Big 12… Oh My! (shakennotstirredlife.wordpress.com)
- Sticky Sobriety – nothing is impossible for God – Blog: Redemption Feast (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- A Series of Bottoms: The Epilogue (themiracleisaroundthecorner.wordpress.com)
- Stay. (urtheinspiration.wordpress.com)